- -- PostgreSQL variant of Comments' database schema
- -- This is probably crazy, but so is PostgreSQL. I've never used PGSQL so
- -- there's a fair chance that the code is full of bugs, stupid things or both.
- -- Please feel free to submit patches or just go ahead and fix it.
- -- Tested at SQLFiddle.com against PostgreSQL 8.3.20 & 9.1.9 and at least this
- -- builds. Doesn't guarantee anything, though.
- -- Author: Jack Phoenix
- -- Date: 24 July 2013
- CREATE TABLE Comments_Vote (
- Comment_Vote_ID INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
- Comment_Vote_user_id INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
- Comment_Vote_Username TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
- Comment_Vote_Score INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
- Comment_Vote_Date TIMESTAMPTZ NOT NULL DEFAULT now(),
- Comment_Vote_IP TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT ''
- CREATE UNIQUE INDEX Comments_Vote_user_id_index ON Comments_Vote (Comment_Vote_ID,Comment_Vote_Username);
- CREATE INDEX Comment_Vote_Score ON Comments_Vote (Comment_Vote_Score);
- CREATE INDEX Comment_Vote_user_id ON Comments_Vote (Comment_Vote_user_id);