- -- PostgreSQL variant of Comments' database schema
- -- This is probably crazy, but so is PostgreSQL. I've never used PGSQL so
- -- there's a fair chance that the code is full of bugs, stupid things or both.
- -- Please feel free to submit patches or just go ahead and fix it.
- -- Tested at SQLFiddle.com against PostgreSQL 8.3.20 & 9.1.9 and at least this
- -- builds. Doesn't guarantee anything, though.
- -- Author: Jack Phoenix
- -- Date: 24 July 2013
- DROP SEQUENCE IF EXISTS Comments_block_cb_id_seq CASCADE;
- CREATE SEQUENCE Comments_block_cb_id_seq MINVALUE 0 START WITH 0;
- CREATE TABLE Comments_block (
- cb_id INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY DEFAULT nextval('Comments_block_cb_id_seq'),
- cb_user_id INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
- cb_user_name TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
- cb_user_id_blocked INTEGER DEFAULT NULL,
- cb_user_name_blocked TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
- cb_date TIMESTAMPTZ NOT NULL DEFAULT now()
- CREATE INDEX cb_user_id ON Comments_block (cb_user_id);